The OAVR is an Ottawa-based association open to anyone in the field of volunteer management.
- Individuals whose work (paid or unpaid) includes managing volunteer resources
- Managers of volunteer resources not currently working in the field
- Students in a degree or certificate program in management of volunteer resources
- Educational Opportunities Discount on the annual Professional Administrators of Volunteer Resources – Ontario conference
- Access to the Managers of Volunteer Resources community of practice
- Information on local professional development opportunities
- Networking with peers at 3 meetings per year
- Access to Job Opportunities Information
- E-bulletins and E-newsletters
Become a Member
Sign up online!
We have included an invoice which can be submitted to your finance department to obtain payment for your membership. (Adobe Pdf).
OAVR Board Members for 2018-2019
Chair: Angela Begin
Vice-Chair: Denise Hawken
Secretary: Maria Lahiffe
Treasurer: Atoosa Adnani
Membership: Jake Harding
Newsletter: Alexandria White
Communications: Jo-Anne Turple
Web Master: Andrew McEwen
Programming: Javier Cavelo and Jill Daigle